We stopped by Deli Chicchi for quick coffee in the rather peaceful suburb of Mt Claremont. Deli Chicchi is an authentic neighborhood cafe and restaurant, it has a great atmosphere and is always busy with most of the patrons being local residents.
Deli Chicchi serve their own blend of the Fiori coffee brand – it is strong and smooth.
Deli Chicchi is the place to be, a clear favourite with locals. It is not uncommon to see several large groups sitting outside and yet the staff accommodate everyone so well! There is plenty of seating and an alfresco area out the front. There is free parking as well as street parking. Deli Chicchi are open from 7.00 am to 5.00 pm every day of the week and this means a Sunday afternoon coffee break is not out of the question here.
Deli Chicchi offer a breakfast and lunch menu as well as a good selection of food ready to go in the glass cabinets (cakes, savory pies, sandwiches and croissants). All food is made in the kitchen on the premises.
Deli Chicchi serve a late breakfast on the weekends until 2:00 pm and during the week it is served until 12:00 pm. The takeaway coffees are slightly expensive at $4.50 per regular cup.
- There is an Eftpos minimum of $10.00 however there is an ATM across the road at the Bottleshop
- The Mt Claremont Shops has a post office, newsagent, pharmacy, hairdresser, boutique clothes store, travel agent and Bottle shop across the road. Perfect to tick off your errands.
- Open until 5pm on a Sunday
- Late breakfast
- Free parking
- Down the road from the Mt Claremont Farmers Market and Claremont pools, perfect to stop by afterwards
- Dog friendly, with plenty of outdoor seating
Shop 6, 29 Strickland Street
Monday to Sunday
7am – 5pm